SFCU has the largest surcharge-free ATM network both on- and off-campus! With multiple surcharge-free locations on Penn's campus, and tens of thousands free ATMs nationwide, SFCU members enjoy free, convenient access to their funds when needed.
Enjoy SFCU's many surcharge-free, on-campus ATMs!
- The Franklin Building: 3451 Walnut Street - Ground Floor, South Entrance
- Huntsman Hall: 3730 Walnut Street - Ground Floor, nearby Skype Interview Booths
- Rodin College House: 3901 Locust Walk - Ground Floor, Mezzanine Lounge
PNC Bank ATMs (free when using a linked PennCard)
- Quad Dormitory: Grad Tower A
- Harnwell College House: 3820 Locust Walk
- Hill College House: 3333 Walnut Street
- Houston Hall: 3417 Spruce Street
- Johnson Pavilion: 3610 Hamilton Walk
- Penn Towers: 3400 Spruce Street
- Steinberg-Dietrich Hall: 3620 Locust Walk
Enjoy 43,000 nationwide surcharge-free ATMs!
As automatic members of the Allpoint Network, SFCU members enjoy free access to all Allpoint ATMs when using their SFCU debit cards.
Allpoint America’s largest surcharge-free ATM network with over 43,000 ATMs worldwide; 1 of every 12 ATMs is an Allpoint ATM!
Download the Allpoint ATM Phone App today to receive convenient access to over 43,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide.